Personal Assistants (Bank)
We are currently seeking to expand our Personal Assistant (PA) Pool.
Ideally, we would like to hire individuals with a strong personal experience with Autism in adults who are not intellectually disabled, however, we are most interested in individuals who have a caring personality and a passion for supporting others.
We are only interested in individuals with a positive and strength-based view of Autism Spectrum Conditions.
For the full job description please see HERE
To Apply please send a C.V & Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice for covering letter:
We’d like to hear about the following:
- Your personal experience/knowledge of Autism in adults
- Your understanding of issues affecting Autistic/Disabled people
- Outline to us what difficulties you think Autistic people are facing
- This can be around your own experience or experience supporting others
- This can be knowledge around disability benefits, access issues, discrimination. etc
- Your work history and how this would help you in this role
- Your experience (if any) caring for/supporting others in a paid or unpaid capacity
- Your skills/interests and how this would help you in this role
- This can be anything from excellent DIY skills, interest in helping people, love of certain hobby’s
- This is such a broad role that many of your personal interests/skills could be of help to our clients, so we are happy to hear about them